"KOSTAS A. PAPAELLINAS (HELLAS) SA" company (hereinafter the "Company" or "us") complies with the terms arising from the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and any other relevant applicable legislation for the protection of personal data of its visitors / users.
By this policy the Company informs the Visitors / Users (hereinafter the Visitors / Users or "you") of this website about the terms under which the Company collects, stores and uses and generally processes their personal data and describes how the Company uses, discloses and protects the personal data as well as the options the visitors/users have regarding their personal data, and how they can communicate with the Company.
The term "personal data" refers to information of individuals, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, contact telephone, etc., which identify or can identify the Visitor’s / user’s identity, hereinafter referred to as "Personal Data or Data".
Personal Data Processing
Any operation or sequence of operations performed with or without the use of automated means, on personal data or on personal data sets, such as collection, registration, organization, structure, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval of information, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of disposal, association or combination, restriction, deletion, or destruction.
Visitor’s Personal Data
The visitor / user can visit the website maintained and managed by the Company, without disclosing his identity and without providing any personal information. In specific areas of this website, you will be able to enter, if and when you wish, the requested personal data in case you wish to contact the Company, by filling in the relevant Contact Form.
The Company may legally collect for it’s website users personal data which fall under the following categories:
- Personal data that the user (individual) is required to fill in when completing the Contact Form, in order to contact the Company. In particular, the following personal data is required to complete the contact form: Name and surname (required), e-mail address (required) and any data included by the user in the "subject" field as well as in the message which will be sent to the contact link.
- Personal data that the visitor / user is required to fill in the career field, to submit his / her CV, if he / she wishes to have his / her skills evaluated for a job position for inclusion in the human resources. Specifically, when filling in the relevant fields of the CV submission, the visitor / user enters the following data: Name, e-mail, contact telephone, position and attaches the CV file.
The Company also uses the Google service, "Google Analytics" in order to collect additional information about the user's behavior within its software, such as the duration of browsing the site and its various functions as well as recording the use of some of them. , information however that is not personal data of the users of the application according to the applicable legislation on personal data.
Security of personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not entirely safe. Although we are doing our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data submitted to us and any transmission is your own responsibility.
However, we use strict security procedures and features to prevent unauthorized access, where possible.
We take all appropriate organizational and technical measures for the security of your data to ensure the confidentiality of their processing and protection against possible loss, destruction, dissemination, access, misuse, alteration, and any other form of improper processing. More specifically the Company stores all personal data you provide on secure (protected by password - and firewall) servers.
Although, the visitor/users acknowledges that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure and that the Company cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted over the Internet.
Preservation of personal data
Personal data we process for any purpose will not be retained for longer than is necessary for that specific purpose.
It is noted that in contrast to the above paragraph, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data in the following cases:
- to the extent required by law.
- if we consider that the documents may be related to any applicable legal process and
- for the purpose of consolidating, exercising or defending our legal rights (including the provision of information to third parties for the purpose of preventing fraud and reducing credit risk)
User / Subject Rights
As users of the personal data or processing of personal data subjects, you retain the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data, and if this personal data is subject to being processed by the Company, as the responsible for the processing procedure, to its purposes, to the categories of data and to the recipients or categories of recipients.
- Right to correct inaccurate data and fill in incomplete data (Article 16 of the GDPR).
- Right to delete your personal data without prejudice to the obligations and legal rights of the Company to preserve this data, in accordance to the applicable laws and regulations.
- Right to restrict the processing of your personal data if the accuracy of this data is questioned or the processing is illegal or the purpose of the processing was absent and provided that there is no legitimate reason to preserve it.
- Right to transfer your personal data to another entity which is responsible for the processing procedure, provided that the processing is based on your consent and is executed by automated means.
- Right to object for reasons relating to your particular situation in the event that your personal data is processed for the performance of a duty executed in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority entrusted to the Company or for the purposes of the legitimate interests of it or of a third party.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time for a specific processing, in case your consent was provided for a particular purpose.
The exercise of the aforementioned rights presupposes the submission, with no cost, of a written application to the Company.
Exclusion of Obligation for Third Party Liabilities
The Company may report on its website www.costaspapaellinas.gr third parties’ websites on the Internet. The Company clearly states that it has no influence on the design and content of the linked pages. Any reference or link to other sites is provided for your convenience. The Company assumes no responsibility for the content, products and services provided (advertisements or sales) by these sites.
Apart from specific third parties’ (intellectual and other) rights, all content contained in the web pages (indicatively: trademarks, distinctive features, photographs, texts and all archives in general) is copyrighted and industrial property of the Company and is protected by relevant provisions of Greek, Community and international law.
This content may not be neither wholly nor partly subjected to trade, copied, modified, reproduced, relayed, transmitted or distributed in any way by any user. Each user is allowed to save a single copy of the content of the web pages individually for his/her strictly personal use and without deleting its indication of origin.
Third parties’ products and / or services that may appear on the web pages are intellectual and industrial property of third parties who are responsible for the content and services and / or products.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative effect on the functionality of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the functions of your website.